You


I hope you think of yourself more than that reflection of yours in the mirror and I hope, you know there is so much more to you than what you choose to see. I hope you realise that you are not defined by the colour of your skin nor by your possessions or your pride and I hope, you think beyond the conventions that you are made to believe.

I hope when you put on a smile, it is not just for the world to see and I hope, it is something that comes to you while simply picking up flowers lying on the street. I hope wherever you decide to go, you go with all your heart and I hope, you embrace all the scars that you get through your journey.

I hope you know that sometimes it is ok to be lost along a twisted path and I hope, you notice the little things that surround you and take a mental picture of it that lasts. I hope you look closely as to what makes you really happy and I hope, you try to do more of it.

I hope you care about yourself, in all the ways you care about the things that matter to you and I hope, you do it unapologetically. I hope you choose to love yourself even at times when you feel like you don't and I hope, you understand that the most difficult person to love has always been you. 

'You' with all your imperfections and you with the many expectations. But you are so much more than what you choose to believe and I hope when you see that reflection of yours in the mirror, faith is what you perceive..

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Wrapped

Ready to meet your companion yet?