2022 Wrapped

They say a lot can happen over a year and it is true! 2022 is about to end and out of nowhere, here I am, just like that, sitting and pondering over all that I have experienced throughout the year. This year has given me a positive surge and a willingness to look forward to what comes along.

I am pondering over all those little wins and some milestones that I have achieved. Right from getting onboarded as a freelance content writer with a widely known platform for professional content writers to buying a nice little house for my parents, I am recollecting it all. In the heart of my hearts I know it has been years of efforts that have gone into these.

This year was not just about the wins though, no year can be just about the wins. There were blurry days when all seemed to fall apart and there were times when I went hard on myself. There were times when I laughed like a baby and times when I cried my heart out. There were times when I felt loved and times when I felt lonely even in a room full of people. There were times when I took detours and hell there were times when I was lost. There were storms but then there was sunshine and rainbows that followed.

I am pondering over the factors that worked in my favour and I think the foremost would be getting up and showing up even on the days when I felt defeated.  There were moments when I wanted to run away from my problems but instead of resorting to quick means of getaways, I decided to bear the pain and it worked wonders for my anxiety. This year also did give me some moments worth cherishing and the one thing that I have learnt is to be conscioulsy present in every moment.

I have practised gratitude for everything, no matter how little, and when given a chance to look at the bad and the good, I have decided to always choose the latter. Just when I am penning this all down, I realise that this year, inspite of being a bumpy ride, has taken me to places where I feel I truly belong.

2023 is on its way, full of surprises and new responsibilities making their way towards me as I grow with every passing day. I think I am ready, with yet another bucket list waiting to be ticked off nevertheless.

Popular posts from this blog

You

Ready to meet your companion yet?